miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

MY FREE SOUL

Someone once said to me, "When you feel the joy of being free, you will be happy." How sensible those words were.

We came to this world to learn, which at another time was not fulfilled.

Unfortunately, we are not provided with memories to be able to amend the path outlined above. On the contrary, we are thrown into life with the only hope that we have, half cultivated our hearts and in that way to be able to find the way that we left truncated and incomplete.

Sometimes it is difficult for us to take care of the calls made to us, they can be signs that are placed before our noses and at other times they are sensations that warn us that we should or should not do. Such is our self-centeredness that we believe we are the ones who direct our lives and fall back into the same error as before. If we listened to the intuitions and we were silent a little, surely we would hear beyond what our human ears can translate. We could hear falling from a leaf, the noise made by a child's tear, when it explodes in those sad eyes, or the silent conversation of two lovers in the distance, who without words can be heard. Also the dying of the day and the sound of the dawn. That way we could find the end of the thread of our skein.

Freedom, what it is to be free. Many think that talking about freedom is to do what we want, say what we want, eat what we like, etc. Today I understood that this is not true freedom.

Sitting on the sofa in my house, alone and in silence, I realized that I was free. My mind has reached a level of calm and tranquility. She is silent and perceiving the sound of life.

The movement of the world I know itand many times I am affected situations that occur in it but are not able to scare the serenity and when that happens I turn to me and breathe looking for the peace that I finally got.

¿Easy? Is not easy. There is still much to go but I have imposed a way of life and I would like to follow it to see how far it takes me.



Carmen Pacheco
Lasculpasylamuertedelamorii@hotmail.com
@ Eroticism10

August 29

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario